Senior Project Manager
BSc Hons Construction & Property Management
Tom is an experienced Senior Project Manager with 10 years’ experience in the construction industry, across the UK and internationally.
With a tested record for project leadership, Tom has a demonstrated ability to manage teams and processes to deliver successful outcomes. Tom’s project portfolio has a particular focus in the education, residential, commercial office, and healthcare sectors.
Since joining DAY PM in 2023, Tom has taken on a lead role delivering projects for Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust and The University of Cumbria. Tom has extensive experience managing projects through to completion in a live client environment and understands the importance of stakeholder engagement throughout the project lifecycle. Tom’s approach to project management is centred on robust project controls combined with a focus on developing strong professional relationships.
Tom has a proven track record working successfully in new and challenging environments, having capably delivered projects in the UK, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.
- BioCity Life Sciences Facility, Nottingham City Council (£25m)
- 6GMS Office Redevelopment, Manchester Met University (£7m)
- Co-Op Academy Manchester, The Co-Op Academies Trust (£17)
- Old Oak Common Crossrail Depot London, Bombardier Transportation (£142)
- Optimus Point Industrial Park Leicestershire, Wilson Bowden Developments (£20m)
- Chemistry Building Extension, University of Manchester (£4m)
- Nightingale Village Melbourne, Nightingale Housing ($80m)