- Currently working towards BSc in Construction.
- Supporting the PM team with the delivery and management of numerous projects across a variety of sectors
- Assisting with wider multi-disciplinary project team management across all work stages.
- Delivering Capital Projects schemes across the northwest.
Ryan is a Project Manager within DAY Project Management Ltd. Ryan is an essential part of the team and has been involved with DAY PM since its inception. Ryan is organised, self-managing and able to prioritise and balance his wide-ranging workload. He is a confident communicator who is able to deal with all hierarchal levels, and has the ability to work as part of a busy team which he is embracing and looking forward to the upcoming challenges. Interfacing with all stakeholders throughout project to ensure a successful completion. He is a highly motivated, well mannered, organised and dedicated member of the DAY PM Team. He approaches all work with enthusiasm and positivity. Ryan provides invaluable Project management support on a wide-ranging variety of projects. Projects
Ryan is experienced with interfacing with all stakeholders, maintaining good relationships with clients, other design team members, contractors, and other key stakeholders.
- The Acute Receiving Centre, Salford Royal Hospital – £45M
- The Batch Works Programme, GM MH NHSFT –£1.2M
- Futures Park, Plot 5, Rossendale – Value £1.4M
- Merseyside & Cheshire Surgical Hub – Value £26m
- Royal Preston Hospital Bi Planer – Value 6m
- The Intermediate Care Unit, Salford Royal Hospital – Value – £7.4M
- Liverpool Heart & Chest – £Various
- Royal Bolton Hospital – £Various