Director of Project Management Services
- Qualified Project Manager and Senior Architectural Technician
- Project Managed numerous high value schemes across a variety of sectors
- Managed multi-disciplined teams from concept, tender process, construction phase and post completion
- Strong design background and excellent construction knowledge
- Developed and maintained client relations over a number of sectors
Barry is an Associate Director at DAY Project Management and part of the Senior Management Team.
Barry’s career has naturally progressed through to Associate Director following successful periods as a Senior Project Manager and Senior Architectural Technician prior. With over twenty years’ experience within the construction industry, the majority of those being within the delivery of healthcare environments, the strong design background, alongside an excellent knowledge of construction, allows for a smooth, phased and detailed delivery of projects.
Barry is a confident, motivated leader who has delivered schemes through healthcare, sports, education, industrial, commercial, domestic and ecclesiastical sectors. Barry has worked within private architectural practices and public NHS bodies.
Barry maintains strong working relationships and is proud to deliver schemes through repeat business for several clients.
Notable delivered or ongoing projects are;
- James Potter Building, Salford Royal – Works currently on site to deliver the new major trauma centre on the Salford Royal site.
- Trafford Ortho Relocation Works, Fairfield General Hospital – Works included the refurbishment of Theatres 7 & 8, installation of Rooftop Modular Unit, Ward 12 upgrade and erection of link corridor
- Rossendale Borough Council – Delivering a number of projects in partnership with Rossendale Council. Works have included the Orthoplastics Manufacturing Facility and Bright Futures Nursery on Futures Park. Delivery of the Whitaker Museum and the regeneration of Rawtenstall Town Square
- Mental Health Inpatients Facility and Perinatal Unit, Chorley & District Hospital – Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust