Day PM have a significant amount of experience in working within the Healthcare sector. We have delivered many schemes across the NHS from Theatres, Wards, MRI & CT scanners, Trauma unit and Decontamination units.
- The Trust embarked on a commitment to invest and improve the existing facilities at Arrowe Park Hospital for the benefit of the patients and the wider community.
- This scheme saw the refurbishment of an existing ward facility to create a new Day case facility for ambulatory patients.
- This project increased the number of patients that can be treated at any one time and created a mix of bed-bound patients and those who preferred to sit whilst receiving treatment.
- The scheme also included the refurbishment of an unused room to create a transoesophageal endoscopy procedure room.
- Co-ordination of the design liaising with design team and supporting the Trust staff to achieve the layout and facilities for them to provide the care services.
- Proactively managing the design team and liaising closely with the clinical team and stakeholders
- Key control mechanisms are put in place for this project such as Change Control Forms, Request for Information, Monthly Reporting, and regular site visits.
- Liaise with IPC for approvals on hoardings, organise permits for isolation with estates.
- Chair and minute monthly progress meetings.